ANNOUNCING PROJECT SUMMARY
1st May 2019
We've added an extra flair to the Project Overview page. Visit Project Overview to keep track of all the moving pieces of your project. Either click the arrow button to create a new template or click a completed template to view, comment and collaborate.
WHY WE HAVE ADDED A PROJECT SUMMARY?
Project Summary was added to collect all of your work in a single location. Share your summary with your teammates to clearly outline:
1. Your value proposition, which will hook and win customers.
2. Who the users and buyers are for your product.
3. The personas for your customers and their value drives/pain points.
4. Features that solve your customer's pain points, and the value of each feature to customers and your business unit.
5. Prioritization of features that you plan to implement ranging from most important to simply "nice-to-have".
We'd love to hear from you. Please reach out any time through the chat bubble on the bottom right of your screen to speak directly with a GSV team member.