GSVlabs is a premium global innovation hub for startups, corporations, and individuals seeking innovation and accelerated growth. A highly curated, immersive experience brings together the brightest minds from all over the Global Silicon Valley. GSVlabs’ Silicon Valley Headquarters houses 180+ startups and corporate partners, providing them with coaching, connectivity, and access to capital.
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant who is interested in growing their career and is ready to step into an Executive Assistant Role.
POSITION & TEAM
As an Executive Assistant, you will work closely supporting GSVlabs Senior Management with all administrative tasks. This role will support 2-3 executives and must be comfortable in a startup environment.
• Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
• Manage hectic and complex calendars
• Prepare expense reports
• Coordinate both domestic and international travel
• General office duties as needed
• Build cross-functional relationships between departments
• Highly organized, ability to clearly keep multiple projects on track
• Team Player; be willing to take on tasks outside of your duties when called upon
• Consistently have an upbeat and positive attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•2+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics
• 2+ years of calendar management and expense report management
• Experience prioritizing multiple projects
• Experience with Google Suite
• 2+ year admin experience, Tech or Venture Capital or Early Stage Startup a plus
• Ambitious and hard-working
• Passion for the startup space
• Excellent focus and attention to detail
• Unparalleled organizational skills
• Driven to provide the highest quality of work
• Excited to work in an ever changing and unpredictable environment
• Fits the GSVlabs culture (passionate, innovative, grit, flexible)ls
We’re looking for a motivated Full-stack Engineer ready to play an integral role in our Product Team.
POSITION & TEAM
This cross-functional role works closely with the team’s Chief Product Officer, Product Managers, and Designers. As part of a small agile team, you’ll be working alongside another engineer to rapidly prototype, implement features, and UI/UX designs, striving for weekly updates. Our stack includes a VueJS frontend, NodeJS (Express) API, and Postgres database. Familiarity with these technologies is helpful, though not a requirement.
Interest in global startup innovation and working within cross-functional teams
Strong communications skills – we move quickly and work to keep everyone informed on our progress daily
Experience building single-page applications (SPA) with component-based frameworks like React or Vue preferred
Exposure to NodeJS, webpack, and test-driven development
Strong foundation of HTML/CSS (media queries, templating languages, etc)
Mobile app development experience preferred
Ability to communicate with non-technical team members
1+ years of experience or equivalent (recent college student or bootcamp grad considered)